Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Water Droplets


Time is dripping fast and every drop is filling the bucket of age. The 28th of December is my birthday and it's here again. I have no plans, but to get dressed and go to work camera at my side. Don't know what my wife has planned but she has not indicated anything. She likes to surprise me so I'm waiting.

I did not shoot as much as I expected today. This morning I shot water dripping from a tap. It was pretty interesting as you can see from the photo. I am currently downloading it to my mac using iPhoto. It seems to be taking forever but I shot over 100 images of this tap using the continuous shooting mode on my 20D.

Anyway I'm busy counting down minutes left till my birthday starts according to the Roman Calender. 5 minutes and counting...

No comments: